A few extended scenes can occur here. If Madison is still alive, she will be seen before Grace walks to Shaun, leaning against a tree, also upset and saddened at the death of her friend (and possible lover). If Scott also survives, he will appear at the end of the scene, watching the two for a moment in great remorse and happiness, since he actually found a father capable of saving his son.
- One of the following two events must have happened at the warehouse:
- In order for Scott and Madison to appear:
- This can be considered Ethan's "neutral" ending because in spite of successfully saving his son, he ends up dying in the process.
- Some have speculated that Scott Shelby appears somewhat regretful in this scene, as if this was not what he had intended to happen (even though he tried to kill Ethan if he and Jayden both arrived at the warehouse). Others have said he appears almost happy, not because Ethan is dead, but because Scott has finally found a parent willing to do whatever it takes to save his son.
- Norman Jayden is the only main character to not appear in this ending.
- It should be noted that there is a plot hole regarding the police's appearances in "The Old Warehouse":
- If Ethan goes alone, he will always get shot as soon as he exits.
- If Ethan goes with just one of the other two characters, the police won't show up.
- If Ethan goes with both Norman and Madison, the police will show up but Madison must warn him in order to prevent the cops from shooting him.
- If Madison goes with Norman, the police won't show up.