After appearing on the interview show "Let's Talk Tonight" and being hailed as a hero, Madison is at a book signing for Heavy Rain, her account of the investigation. She starts signing a book for a man named Vincent, who tells her that what she needs is a more ferocious and brutal rival. When she looks up in unease, he has disappeared.
- Madison and Shaun must be alive.
- Madison finds Shaun's location.
- Ethan rejects Madison or dies, or is in jail before the events of "The Old Warehouse."
- The title of Madison's book is the only other use of the title phrase in the game; the other time is when Ethan is thinking about the rain before he gets into the car at the beginning of "Father and Son."
- This ending can sometimes leave out the interview if Madison gets caught by the police in "The Old Warehouse" and/or if Scott kills Norman during the final fight.