Scott Shelby walks along the sidewalk freely amidst a crowd of people, getting away with all his crimes as the Origami Killer.
- Lauren has to die in "Trapped."
- Scott must survive "The Old Warehouse" either by being spared by Ethan, having Madison/Norman die in the fight, or having no one appear at the warehouse.
- This is considered to be Scott's "best" epilogue because he gets away with all the murders he committed as the Origami Killer. Then again, since he is the main antagonist, Scott's best endings are the worst in the context of the entire game.
- This ending, along with "Helpless," "Dead Heroine," and "Smoking Mirror" are considered by many to be the worst combination of endings. This is because all the main characters except Scott die, including Lauren and Shaun.
- It's unknown what Scott will do after getting away with all of his crimes. Depending on the player's actions, it is possible that he could do any one of these things:
- Quit kidnapping and killing children if Ethan saved his son.
- Lay low due to the citywide manhunt for him if it is mentioned in the news.
- Continue kidnapping and killing children if Shaun was not saved or was saved by Madison or Norman, due to not finding a good enough father to save his son.
- This ending makes Scott a Karma Houdini because he survives and is not brought to justice for his crimes.
- This is the only ending in which Scott lives, not counting "A Mother's Revenge" since he is murdered in that ending.