|Face to Face|
|Played As:||Scott Shelby|
|Bronze:|| Invincible Scott|
The Chapter opens with Scott Shelby in Lauren's car outside the Kramer mansion. Scott will ram through the wall of the mansion knocking down a guard. Scott pulls out a weapon, exits his car and shoots the guard he drove into.
Scott will then enter the mansion, the player will have to kill all 18 guards around the mansion in a string of QTEs. If too many QTEs are failed and Shelby is shot 3 or more times the chapter will end.
After dealing with the guards Shelby enters Kramers office, Kramer pulls a weapon and confronts Shelby. Shelby attacks Kramer disarms and violently beats him. While beating him Shelby demands answers from Kramer and (if Lauren died)blames him for Lauren's death. Shelby accuses Kramer of covering up for his son. Kramer then claims that his son Gordi was a copycat; the death of the child was an accident. When Scott demands to know about the flowers on John Sheppard's grave Kramer explains that he owned the construction site where the boy died and still feels guilty. Kramer goes on to explain that John's twin brother was adopted; by whom, he doesn't know, although Sheppard's mother might. If Lauren was killed in Trapped, Kramer attempts to tempt Scott over to his side by saying she was a "useless whore" and offering Shelby all girls he wants. Scott gets in Kramer's face and tells him never to say Lauren's name again. As Shelby is about to leave Kramer is stricken by a heart attack. The player can either give him the pills in the desk drawer, or leave him to die.
If you choose to save Kramer, he will say "Thank you, you saved my life," to which Scott replies "I already regret it," and leaves the mansion. If not, Kramer will desperately call out to Scott to come back as he leaves.
- If the player waits too long, Kramer will eventually die of his heart attack and Scott will be shown standing over him with an emotionless expression.
Preserving "Perfect Crime": Let Kramer die.
"Invincible Scott" Kill all of Kramer's guards without getting shot.
"Kind Hearted" Give Kramer his pills.
- During this mission Scott must be using extended magazines, judging by the fact he fired nearly twenty bullets without reloading, in a weapon that is normally only able to hold up to 16 rounds.
- To be cruel you can get Kramer's pills out of the drawer and walk out, but this is just the same as walking out without the pills.
- Once you are face to face with Charles Kramer, during a brief fighting sequence you have the choice to throw him to the left or right. No matter which way you decide to throw him, Scott will hurl him towards the (his) left.
- If Lauren is killed in Trapped, Scott will still be shown in her car in the beginning, also the dialogue between Scott and Kramer will be extended by references to Lauren and her death.
- SPOILER - This is the second chapter in a row where Scott cannot die despite being in a life-or-death situation.
Chapters played as Ethan (in chronological order) - Prologue | The Mall | Father and Son | The Shrink | The Park | Where's Shaun? | Paparazzi | Lexington Station | The Motel | The Bear | The Butterfly | The Lizard | Fugitive | The Shark | On the Loose | The Rat | The Old Warehouse
Chapters played as Scott (in chronological order) - Sleazy Place | Hassan's Shop | Suicide Baby | A Visitor | Kramer's Party | The Golf Club | Manfred | Eureka | The Cemetery | Flowers on the Grave | Trapped | Face to Face | Hold My Hand | Origami Killer
Chapters played as Norman (in chronological order) - Crime Scene | Welcome, Norman | Kick Off Meeting | Nathaniel | Covered Market | Shrink and Punches | Jayden Blues | Under Arrest | Mad Jack | Fish Tank | Solving the Puzzle | The Old Warehouse