|Played As:||Norman Jayden|
|Next:||On the Loose|
Norman Jayden walks into the Blue Lagoon, if Madison Paige survived her encounter with Adrian Baker, Norman will see her leaving. Norman asks the bouncer if Paco Mendez is around. As Norman walks through the crowd the game switches to a split screen and the player watches while Paco has a conversation with the Origami Killer regarding the apartment the killer executes Paco. As Norman walks into the office, he discovers Paco's corpse and is immediately assaulted by the Origami Killer. If the player fails too many QTEs Norman will be killed. If Jayden survives the fight the killer will escape. After interrogating the doorman and getting the name "John," Jayden uses ARI to investigate Paco's corpse and office. If the right QTEs were executed during the fight Jayden will find two gas receipts that fell from the killer's torn coat pocket, his own weapon and a few other items including (if Madison is alive) traces of her presence. After finding all clues, Norman leaves the club, ending the chapter.
If Madison is dead, the intro will change, Norman will not automatically talk to the bouncer, instead the player must direct him to do so. The split screen where the Origami Killer executes Paco is not shown although Paco is still killed. The rest of the scene is the same, except that when finding clues, the clues involving Madison will not be displayed.
- This is one of the 4 chapters in which Norman can be killed in. The other chapters are Mad Jack, Solving the Puzzle and The Old Warehouse.
- This chapter will be skipped if Norman gets killed in "Mad Jack".
- This is the third chapter where the opening can be changed.
- Ethan Mars is the only main character not to appear in this chapter.
- If Jayden looks at Paco's body from the front instead of turning it around, he will see the killer and pull out his gun before he is knocked down. After the fight, the player must retrieve Jayden's gun. Strangely, Jayden also drops his weapon if he turns Paco around, but still has it after the fight without picking it up.
- There is a small graphical glitch that can appear in this chapter. As the chapter starts, a split cutscene showing the Origami Killer talking with Paco will begin. If you maneuver through the crowd quickly enough to enter the hallway before the Origami Killer shoots Paco, the cutscene will end abruptly and there will be no gunshot wound on Paco's forehead when Norman checks the body.
- If Madison is killed in "The Doc" and Norman survives the fight with Mad Jack the intro of this chapter will pan around the Blue Lagoon (since the player would not be familiar with it if the player had skipped Sexy Girl), and Madison will not walk past Norman. You will have to speak to a bouncer to find Paco.
- SPOILER - When fighting the killer, a strong resemblance to the actual identity of the Origami Killer (as revealed in the Origami Killer (chapter)) can be seen. Also, the coat used by it is also seen in that chapter.
- It is unknown how Paco untied himself seeing as Madison left him tied, possibly the Origami Killer freed him.
- ARI video recording of the fight showing the gold watch on the killer's wrist.
- Receipts from the Origami Killer's torn-off coat pocket found near the front door of Paco's office (if the QTE is executed properly).
- The SIG Sauer P220 chambered in .45 ACP that was stolen from a police lockup that was used to kill Paco.
Chapters played as Ethan (in chronological order) - Prologue | The Mall | Father and Son | The Shrink | The Park | Where's Shaun? | Paparazzi | Lexington Station | The Motel | The Bear | The Butterfly | The Lizard | Fugitive | The Shark | On the Loose | The Rat | The Old Warehouse
Chapters played as Scott (in chronological order) - Sleazy Place | Hassan's Shop | Suicide Baby | A Visitor | Kramer's Party | The Golf Club | Manfred | Eureka | The Cemetery | Flowers on the Grave | Trapped | Face to Face | Hold My Hand | Origami Killer
Chapters played as Norman (in chronological order) - Crime Scene | Welcome, Norman | Kick Off Meeting | Nathaniel | Covered Market | Shrink and Punches | Jayden Blues | Under Arrest | Mad Jack | Fish Tank | Solving the Puzzle | The Old Warehouse