|Birthdate||October 19, 1969|
|Voice||Tercelin Kirtley (English)|
Miroslav Korda is the second suspect to fit Norman Jayden's current profile for the Origami Killer. Jayden and Carter Blake approach Korda on the street. When they manage to question him, he throws his hot coffee into Blake's face, pushes Jayden and runs, prompting Jayden to give chase.
Jayden chases him through a grocery store in a series of quick time events, which culminates in a fight between the two in a meat freezer. If the player wins, Jayden will knock him out with a pipe and bring Korda into custody. If the player fails, Blake shows up having followed close behind and comes to Jayden's aid. The two bring Korda in for questioning. However, it is quickly discovered that Korda is not the killer, and only ran because he thought the two knew he was violating his probation.
- Cat & Mouse - Obtained by winning the fight
- His name is Czech, hinting that he is likely of Central European origin.
- He enjoys long walks on the beach.
- Tercelin Kirtley, the voice actor for Korda, also voices Nathaniel Williams.
- He was originally written to be a child killer, as seen in Leon Ockenden's audition tape.
- If the player fails the fight with Korda, he continues to bash a downed Norman with a crowbar until Blake knocks him out from behind with a shovel. It is unknown how Blake found the shovel in the store.
- Korda is 5'10½" (1.79 meters) tall. This is because he only looked slightly taller than Norman Jayden, who is 5'10" (1.78 meters) tall.