|Birthdate||January 15, 1972|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Occupation||Unemployed (street preacher)|
|Voice||Tercelin Kirtley (English)|
Cesar Diaz Capilla (Spanish)
Nathaniel is a deeply religious and mentally disturbed individual who is suspected to be the Origami Killer based on FBI Agent Norman Jayden's psychological profile. It is mentioned that he first came to the police's attention when he was arrested for causing a disturbance in a park. When Jayden and Lieutenant Carter Blake go to investigate him, they discover that his apartment is covered in crosses, crucifixes and candles. Not only that, but he also keeps an absurd amount of pills wherever he can.
After viewing the apartment, Norman concludes that Nathaniel is not the killer and suffers from a persecution complex. Nathaniel returns home a little while after they arrive, and recalls Blake from a previous encounter. Blake starts to interrogate him and Nathaniel pulls a service issue M1911, claiming that Blake is the Anti-Christ. Norman then has a choice to calm Nathaniel down or shoot him. If you calm him down, he will drop his gun and Blake will attempt to arrest him. However, Nathaniel makes a sudden hand movement as if to pull a gun, and Norman again has the choice to shoot. Regardless of the decision made, it turns out that Nathaniel was only pulling out a cross.
- Nathaniel - He can be shot by Jayden while holding Blake at gunpoint or reaching under his coat.
Relevant Trophies Edit
- Blunder – Shoot Nathaniel
- Self Control – Do not shoot Nathaniel
- Tercelin Kirtley, the voice actor for Nathaniel Williams, also voices Miroslav Korda. They are the first two people that Norman suspects to be the Origami Killer.
- Nathaniel is 5' 8½" (1.74 m) tall.
- Nathaniel owns a Colt M1911A1 with light tan checked grips.
- Nathaniel is the first person that can be killed by Norman Jayden.
- Ultimately, Nathaniel's death has no effect on the rest of the game. However, it will affect dialogue later on in the game during the opening of "Covered Market." While sitting in the car, Blake will interrogate Jayden on why he didn't shoot Nathaniel if his life was spared. Alternatively, Blake will ask Jayden if he was the first person Jayden ever killed if Nathaniel was gunned down. The encounter with Nathaniel (regardless of the outcome) also has an effect on Jayden, revealing to him an extent of Blake's irrational and violent tendencies.