Scott Shelby walks along the sidewalk freely inside a crowd of people, getting away with all his crimes as the Origami Killer.
- Lauren has to die in Trapped.
- Scott must survive The Old Warehouse either by being spared by Ethan, having Madison/Norman die in the fight, or having no one appear at the warehouse.
- Even if Scott's full name, age, and picture are known to the public and a nation-wide manhunt is pending, no one seems to notice him on the streets.
- This is probably Scott's "best" epilogue, since he gets away with all the murders he committed as the Origami Killer. Then again, being the Origami Killer, Scott's best endings are the worst in the context of the whole game.
- This ending, along with Helpless, Dead Heroine and Uploaded are considered by many to be the worst combination of endings. This is because all the main characters excluding Scott dies, including Lauren and Shaun.