Since I'm working on other wikis for the time being, I've really been neglecting to check this one. Many of you have notified me about vandalism, which I am unable to stop immediately due to my being preoccupied.
So, I'd like to give admin rights to 1-2 trusted users on this wiki. Admin privileges will allow you to:
- Block and ban users who vandalize the wiki, or repeatedly/seriously violate the rules
- Rollback bad edits (use this sparingly; only for vandalism)
- Delete a page or image
- Undelete a page or image
- Protect a page
- Moderate the wiki chat
- Access the admin dashboard
- Edit the wiki theme design (please don't do so without asking me, please!)
- Edit the wiki css (but seriously, don't touch this)
As an admin, your main duty in this situation will be to counter vandalism. I'd like a person who has some experience with wiki editing and is a fairly regular user. If you're interested or have any questions, please leave a comment here on the blog.
Make sure you have read the Administrators' How to Guide as well.
PLEASE NOTE: Being an administrator does not mean you are, in any way, superior to other members. You are just a trusted user with a few extra buttons so you can better help the wiki - NOT a level up on a hierarchy. Abuse of these privileges will lead to your admin rights becoming revoked.